How well do you know Jenny Peterson?
The Facts
- She was born and raised in Payson, Utah. She has also lived in California, Idaho, and now the great state of Texas.
- She has two brothers and three sisters and is the 5th child in her family.
- She attended Utah Valley State University (now Utah Valley University) in Orem, Utah. She worked as a pharmacy technician up until the birth of her first child.
- It was love at first sight with her husband John.*
- She has six wonderful children:
- Elizabeth, age 12
- Kylie, age 11
- Hunter, age 8
- Addie, age 5
- Cooper, age 2
- Macie, who was welcomed to the family on March 3, 2013!
- Jenny enjoys playing the piano, reading books, and playing with her kids. Her favorite books are historical fiction and mysteries, with the classic Pride and Prejudice near the top of the list.
- Her family often has movie nights and game nights. They recently participated in a family Wii bowling tournament, where the main goal was to “beat Dad!”
- John Peterson’s sister is married to John Schofield’s brother, which makes the Peterson and Schofield families practically related.
*The Rest of the Story
Soon after his mission, John decided to browse his little sister’s yearbook. One look at Jenny’s picture was all it took; he told his sister he was going to ask Jenny on a date. He called and invited her to go four-wheeling in the mountains behind his house. Cupid’s arrow struck Jenny quickly as well; after that first date, she told her parents that John was the one she was going to marry.In Her Own Words
What is your favorite thing about spring?“Being able to get outdoors again, sunshine, and flowers. It’s not really my favorite season; fall is. I usually like the beginning of each season, but after a while I'm ready for the next one.”
What grown-up job did you want to have when you were a child?
“I never wanted to have a job; I wanted to be a mom.”
What’s the last sporting event you went to?
“A soccer game.”
What is the ideal comfort food?
“Anything with sugar. I take sugar in any form!”
What's the best costume you've worn?
“I don't usually dress up. I was a 'cereal killer' once (dressed as a cereal box with a knife). It was during college and we had to dress up for work.”

No comments:
Post a Comment